Monday 19 August 2013

Our Grand masti is a fun 'only-adults' film: Karishma Tanna


From Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi to playing the lead opposite Vivek Oberoi, Karishma Tanna has made a smooth transition to the silver screen

In a conversation with CS, she discusses cars, acting, fitness and more...

On 70mm
I am a person who likes to enjoy everything in life. I don't do anything that doesn't excite me. So, while I was busy doing television shows and commercials, I got the opportunity to do films. And here I am. My upcoming release is the sequel to a comedy. It is a fun 'only-adults' film.I have taken a break from daily shows. I want to explore interesting roles in the Hindi film industry. Of course, comedy films interest me as I enjoy good humour. Also, I am game to host a reality show on television.
I work out everyday, do my functional training and run a lot. As far as food is concerned, I just cannot diet. I eat rice but I compensate and burn the calories by running.

No comments:

Post a Comment