Saturday 17 August 2013

Shahrukh Khan speaks about daughter Suhana’s boyfriend

Shahrukh Khan is not only a doting father to Aryan, Suhana and now AbRam but he is also a friendly father. He is more like a close friend to Aryan and Suhana than a strict pa. Shahrukh who is king of romance on-screen and a good husband, loving father and a good human being wants his daughter Suhana to get a boyfriend like him.

"I would tell my daughter genuinely if she wants to find a boyfriend, apart from my anger sometimes she should find someone like me. If I can say this to my daughter then I can say this to any girl in the world," added SRK.

Shahrukh Khan’s has a huge female fans. His romantic avatar on reel has made many girls fall head over heels over him. Young girls go gaga over King Khan and when asked about his charm, SRK said, "I am a good man to love. I am very decent, very caring and very educated."

Shahrukh who is a caring father to his children said that his children are his safety blankets. The actor recently posted on Twitter, "Awake now. Need to surround myself by love... think will get the kids to come and envelope me with their hugs. The best safety blankets."
Whenever paparazzi clicked Aryan and Suhana, they try to conceal their face and hates to be clicked. The superstar said that his stardom status angers his children. For the first time, Suhana holding her father’s hand with brother Aryan Khan came forward and waved to the thousands of fans waiting outside Mannat this Eid.

"I enjoy celebrating functions with fans.. I can't be alone. Now that my kids are grown up, I would like them also to say hello to all those who made me who I am today," Shah Rukh told reporters here. "They were feeling embarrassed, shy and were even angry but I feel they should do this," he said. Talking about his Eid plans, he said, "There is no big celebration today.. Tomorrow we have a dinner party with family and friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment